Corporate retreats, small conferences and sales meetings in Vermont are all about informality, putting your team in a totally different place for a day or two without boundaries and the normal structure associated with today’s fast paced corporate environment.
While every corporate retreat and conference has a different end objective, all include: Team Building, ideas, Outside the Box Thinking, Creativity, Strategy and Focus. The best results are always achieved away from the regular workplace and regular routines.
Tucker Hill Inn is an easy 3.5 hour drive from Boston and Hartford and just 40 minutes from Burlington Airport, a Jet Blue hub.
Ideal Number of Business Guests: 18 - 22, assumes each attendee requires an individual room and partners are not invited.
What Tucker Hill Inn Provides:
A unique country inn dedicated to your retreat, including:
- Rooms with a full range amenities and a vacation feel (after all this is not just another “business trip”)
- Gourmet food each night can be right here at the Inn
- Various Common/Break-Out Rooms and outside patios for informal discussions
- Meeting Room with capacity for 40 people (informal layout)
- Smaller Meeting Room with capacity for 20-30 people (informal layout)
- WiFi throughout the Inn, fax, printing.
"I want to thank you for the wonderful time that my Sierra Club Group had at Tucker Hill Inn a few weeks ago. The rooms were cozy, the food was excellent, and all of your staff were helpful and pleasant. I reviewed the trip evaluations that the group members submitted and the good thoughts about Tucker Hill are unanimous. You can be sure we will be back next fall."
– Linda Cooper
Sierra Club National Leader