There is no better place in Vermont for a family reunion or retreat than Tucker Hill. Centrally situated and within easy reach of Burlington and Lake Champlain, the Inn offers large comfortable common areas for visiting, relaxing comfortable rooms for sleeping matched with a wide range of area activities, trust us – you will never hear “I’m bored”!
Quotes from FAMILY Reunions
- You never know when you’re making a memory
- Life is too short, glad we made this Reunion happen
- Turning 70 with all my family was just the icing on the cake!
- Our third reunion at Tucker Hill. It just gets better and better
Reasons to choose VERMONT AND Tucker Hill for your next Family Reunion
- Burlington Airport: 40 minutes (Jet Blue, United)
- Manchester NH: 2.5 hours (South West, Delta)
- Easy drive from the Tri-State area
- On-site Tennis, Hiking and Outdoor Pool
- Picnic patios throughout our 14 acres
- First floor rooms including a wheelchair friendly option
- Suite rooms for families
- Numerous family friendly restaurants close by
- Well stocked games room for fun filled evenings
- Flexibility: plenty of options so no-one feels “trapped”
- Book the entire Inn and your reunion for 50 is set!
- Rest assured, we’ll help you every step of the way.
Family Reunions in Vermont “Anytime” Activities
- Eat breakfast together
- Visit Ben & Jerry’s – who doesn’t like ice cream?!
- Visit Shelburne Farms & Shelburne Museum
- Take home a Vermont Teddy Bear from their factory.
- Family movie night at The Big Picture with dinner beforehand
- Visit to the State House in Montpelier
- Visit to Rock of Ages, a working granite quarry
- Learn about cheese at the Cabot factory
- Visit the Lake Champlain Chocolate Factory & Magic Hat Brewery
- Pizza night in Tucker Hill’s Games Room
- Golfers disappear for a round at Sugarbush
- Tennis players hit the Tucker Hill courts
- Moms choose to read under a shady tree
- Kids hit the pool with grandparents
- The daring hit Sugarbush’s Zipline
- Mountain bikers and cyclists are spoilt for choice
- Family tubing trip down the Mad River
- Relax by the swimming hole at Lareau Farm
- Hike one of the many mountains
- Take a group ride at the Icelandic horse farm
- Skiers hit the slopes
- Retail therapy for the less adventurous
- Moms enjoy a facial or massage
- Group sleigh ride and hot chocolate
- A family snowshoe trek (many in the area)
- An afternoon cooking class at The Store
Special Value Packages for Family Reunions
Late March – Late May – July 1 to 4 – Thanksgiving
Contact us for details