Every couple seeks that special Vermont wedding venue that combines elegance and romance with excellent food, comfortable Vermont lodging, great memories and an unsurpassed location for family and friends alike to come together and have a truly amazing time.
Tucker Hill Inn is that special place
- Thank you so very, very much for making our wedding reception at the Tucker Hill Inn absolutely fabulous! We could not have asked for anything more
- ….far surpassed our expectation of “convenient” and rose to perfection as the wedding weekend unfolded. Alison and Phill Truckle were the perfect hosts.
- Simply amazing from the setting to the incredible dinner provided by The Wooden Spoon. As guests we could not have wished for a more perfect wedding day for our special friends
- Their attention to detail and support in meeting each one of our wishes made our wedding the perfect day.
- As guests at the marriage of Peter & Briana, we want to express our heartfelt thanks for such a perfect day….. We shall always have such happy memories of a fairybook wedding in a fairyland setting.
Vermont Wedding Simplicity – The “Everything” Package
- Intimate wedding site for the wedding formalities
- Wedding Reception Choices: Indoors or Outdoor
- Rooms at Tucker Hill Inn for 50+ guests (AAA Three Diamond)
- On-Site Catering by our acclaimed caterer, The Wooden Spoon
- Beer & Wine License with no pre-buy requirement
- Private Rehearsal dinners and informal parties
- Amenities: pool, tennis and walking trails
- Complimentary Wedding Planning
- Lodging within a few minutes for 100+ guests
With many of the best Vermont wedding vendors (florists, photographers, cake-bakers, DJ’s and more) located on our door step, our experienced Wedding & Event Planner will provide quiet guidance from the moment you select Tucker Hill Inn for your Vermont wedding until your wedding reception is over, the “I do’s” are spoken and the honeymoon has begun.