Corporate retreats, small conferences and sales meetings in Vermont are all about informality, putting your team in a totally different place for a day or two without boundaries and the normal structure associated with today’s fast paced corporate environment. While every corporate retreat and conference has a different end objective, all include: Team Building, ideas, Outside the Box Thinking, Creativity, Strategy and Focus. The best results are always achieved away from the regular workplace and regular routines. Tucker Hill Inn is an easy 3.5 hour drive from Boston and Hartford and just 40 minutes from Burlington Airport, a Jet Blue hub.
Ideal Number of Business Guests: 18 – 22, assumes each attendee requires an individual room and partners are not invited.
What Tucker Hill Inn Provides:
A unique country inn dedicated to your retreat, including:
- Rooms with a full range amenities and a vacation feel (after all this is not just another “business trip”)
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and endless coffee
- Meeting accessories: pens, paper, water, soda, flip charts
- Pre-dinner hors d’oeuvres, beer and wine at Tucker Hill Inn to wind down the day
- Dinner reservations for each night of your stay at nearby restaurants
- Various Common/Break-Out Rooms and outside patios for informal discussions
- Meeting Room with capacity for 40 people (informal layout)
- Smaller Meeting Room with capacity for 20-30 people (informal layout)
- Assistance with any required recreational activities (golf, skiing, tennis)
- WiFi throughout the Inn, fax, printing, and even a guest computer just in case.