Craft Breweries & Brew Pubs
We are pleased to provide this information for your convenience and to further your enjoyment of your stay in Vermont. The Inn has no affiliation with the business listed and does not operate the tours referenced from the Inn. Please contact the tour operators directly to find out further details.
As of May 2012, there were 23 breweries operating in Vermont that could be described as craft breweries. Several produced too much beer to qualify as true microbreweries.
- Fiddlehead Brewing – Shelburne, Vermont
- Harpoon Brewery – Windsor, Vermont
- Hill Farmstead Brewery – Greensboro Bend, Vermont
- Lawson’s Finest Liquids – Warren, Vermont
- Long Trail Brewing Company – Bridgewater, Vermont
- Magic Hat Brewing Company – South Burlington, Vermont
- McNeill’s Brewery – Brattleboro, Vermont
- Otter Creek Brewing – Middlebury, Vermont (also produces Wolaver’s Certified Organic Ales brand and The Shed brand) – Bridgewater, Vermont
- Rock Art Brewery – Morrisville, Vermont
- Switchback Brewery – Burlington, Vermont
- Brewery at Trapp Family Lodge – Stowe, Vermont
- Trout River Brewing – Lyndonville, Vermont
- Northshire Brewery – Bennington, Vermont
- Drop-in Brewing Company – Middlebury, Vermont
- Foley Brothers Brewing – Brandon, Vermont
- The Alchemist Brewery – Waterbury, Vermont
- Bobcat Café & Brewery – Bristol, Vermont
- Jasper Murdock’s Ale House at The Norwich Inn – Norwich, Vermont
- Madison Brewing Company Pub and Restaurant – Bennington, Vermont
- Thirsty Bull Brew Pub at Peavine Restaurant – Stockbridge, Vermont
- Three Needs Brewery and Taproom – Burlington, Vermont
- Vermont Pub and Brewery – Burlington, Vermont
- Zero Gravity Brewing at American Flatbread – Burlington, Vermont
- The Classic Beer Tour is the only all-inclusive beer excursion in the state of VT. Through a 4-hour interactive guided tour within four of Burlington’s best breweries, BBT’s objective is to expand peoples’ pallets and minds to the universe of craft brewing. Along this beer journey, customers will have the chance to sample 20+ beers, meet a brewer, and experience the process of brewing first hand. Price includes round-trip transportation and lunch at American Flatbread.
- The Stowe Beer Adventure by Burlington Brew Tours unites the region’s handcrafted beers with the land of Vermont through a pairing of locally-grown fresh vegetables, all natural meats and artisan cheeses. This 5-hour all-inclusive beer excursion showcases the heart of Vermont’s beer culture, by visiting 3 of the top breweries in the state. Learn the art of brewing first hand, from an expert brewer. The Stowe Beer Adventure includes a sampling and formal analysis of 18 different micro-brews, food and beer pairing at the Stowe Mountain Lodge, souvenir glass and round-trip transportation.
- Boyden Valley Winery: tours are at 11:30 and 1:00 daily, please check days they are open depending on the time of the year.
- Fresh Tracks Farm: tastings Wed-Fri 1:00-7:00 & Sat-Sun 11:00-6:00
- Grandview Winery: tours at the winery six days a week, 11:00-5:00, closed on Tues from late May to late October.
- Honora Winery & Vineyard: winery and vineyards are closed to the public except for scheduled events.
- Lincoln Peak Winery: tours and tastings year round; hours are 11:00-5:00 everyday during summer and fall; call for hours during winter and spring.
- Neshobe River Winery: 11:00-5:00 Thursday – Sunday ( May – October).
- Shelburne Vineyard: free tours daily 11:00-5:00.
- Snow Farm Winery: self guided tours 10:00-5:00, May 1st-December 31st.