This luxurious second-floor Queen Room is a popular choice for those seeking a Vermont getaway. It shares a separate wing of the Main Inn with its sister room, Aspen. It is designed for year round comfort from the quaint fireplace stove to the full air conditioning and compact shower bathroom. The luxury bed with down comforter is topped with a thick feather/memory foam mattress supplement to ensure the perfect night’s sleep. The spacious sitting area allows guests to truly relax and a set of traditional board games is provided for guests to enjoy. In addition a walkout private balcony overlooks the gardens and provides a private access to the room during the summer months. One of our most popular rooms for those seeking a truly relaxing Vermont getaway anytime. Sleeps 2-3.
- One Queen Bed
- Pull Out Queen Sofa bed
- Sitting Room Area
- Balcony overlooking the Gardens
- Vermont Fireplace Stove
- Independent room thermostat
- Alarm Clock with iPhone Dock
- Vermont Organics Soaps
- Flat Screen TV with premium cable channels
- Free wireless internet access
- In-room refrigerator
- Air Conditioning (seasonal)
- In-room phone with free local service
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Luxury deep memory foam mattress feather topper
- Full 4 course breakfast
- Complimentary coffee, tea & seasonal beverages 24/7.
Rates & Occupancy
Room rate $189 regular season and $229 peak season (foliage, Christmas & mid February).
Maximum Occupancy: 3 persons. When room occupancy exceeds 2 persons, there is an additional occupancy charge of $25 per person per night.