For the ultimate romantic Vermont getaway, private retreat or a Vermont honeymoon, the “Innkeepers” is a unique private haven of over 500 sq ft combining a huge floor to ceiling field stone fireplace and large sitting room area with an oversized King bed and timeless Vermont inn décor.
Those choosing the Innkeepers for a romantic getaway or Vermont honeymoon will enjoy the extreme privacy offered by this one-of-a-kind room. With its own separate stairway, as well as an independent exterior entry door for use in the summer months, guests can choose to be as social or as reclusive as they wish.
Room features include antique oak beams, a magnificent Vermont slate floor and a wall of windows overlooking the inn’s rockery garden which together combine to form this stunning private getaway retreat. A Jacuzzi tub provides for relaxation in the room’s full bathroom and an elevated “wedding dress” hook in the dressing area ensures that the comfort of those arriving to honeymoon!
“Snuggling together on that enormous couch by the fire with a glass of wine was simply heaven…The 40 Something Romantic”
- One Californian King Bed
- Pull-out Full Size Sofa bed
- Two robes
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Alarm Clock with iPhone Dock
- Vermont Organics Soaps
- Large Screen TV/DVD with premium cable channels
- Free wireless internet access
- Laptop Desk
- Fireplace with gas log inserts
- Independent remote heat control
- De-humidifier in the summer months (air conditioner not required)
- Keurig Coffee Maker
- In-room phone with free local service
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Luxury deep memory foam mattress topper
- Full 4 course breakfast
- Complimentary coffee, tea & seasonal beverages 24/7.
Rates & Occupancy
Room rate $229 regular season and $279 peak season (foliage, Christmas & mid February).
Maximum Occupancy: 3 persons. When room occupancy exceeds 2 persons, there is an additional occupancy charge of $25 per person per night.