This luxurious second floor Queen Room shares a separate wing of the Main Inn with its sister room, Vail. It is designed for year round comfort from the charming fireplace stove (propane) to the full air conditioning and compact shower bathroom. The thoughtfully designed spacious sitting area, with sofa bed, allows guests to relax to the full and a set of traditional board games is provided for further enjoyment! For added comfort, the luxury Queen bed includes a thick “memory foam” topped mattress for the perfect night’s sleep. Sleeps 2-3.
- One Queen Bed
- Pull Out Queen Sofa bed
- Sitting Room Area
- Vermont Fireplace Stove
- Independent room thermostat
- Alarm Clock with iPhone Dock
- Vermont Organics Soaps
- Flat Screen TV with premium cable channels
- Free wireless internet access
- Laptop Desk
- Air Conditioning (seasonal)
- In-room phone with free local service
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Luxury deep memory foam mattress feather topper
- Full 4 course breakfast
- Complimentary coffee, tea & seasonal beverages 24/7.
Rates & Occupancy
Room rate $189 regular season and $229 peak season (foliage, Christmas & mid February).
Maximum Occupancy: 3 persons. When room occupancy exceeds 2 persons, there is an additional occupancy charge of $25 per person per night.