Each of our three Classic King Rooms are all located on the second floor and offer a large spacious bedroom complemented with a comfortable armchair for reading, excellent storage and large recently renovated bathrooms, all having tubs with shower combinations.
Room 4: includes a balcony with deck area overlooking the side gardens and is located in the Main Inn. Its feather duvet can be replaced for those with allergies.
Room 19: the largest of our Classic King Rooms is bright and airy and located in the Guest House.
Room 20: includes a second entry with access to the woods and walking trails. It is located in the Guest House.
Classic King Rooms are allocated by the Innkeepers based on the Inn’s occupancy levels.
- One King Bed
- Alarm Clock
- Vermont Organics Soaps
- Flat Screen TV with premium cable channels
- Free wireless internet access
- Air Conditioning in the summer months
- In-room phone with free local service
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Luxury deep memory foam mattress topper
- Full 4 course breakfast
- Complimentary coffee, tea & seasonal beverages 24/7.
Rates & Occupancy
Room rate $159 regular season and $199 peak season (foliage, Christmas & mid February).
Maximum Occupancy: 2 persons